Blesta VS Others

WHMCS main advantage is it's connection to cPanel/WHM in my opinion. They might have a better access to the codes and future releases. Other that, modules and newer payment methods are very important for a billing system

Almost every Host billing connects to cPanel. May be you should talk of the ease to integrate but most importantly the vibrant forum that offers more support than the provider.

This is true, they have maintained a tighter integration with cPanel (their partner), however I wouldn't exclude them extending this integration into other platforms. I'd probably think of it more as a beta test. Let them test on cPanel (the most widely used panel), get the kinks worked out, then maybe we'll see them spread the love.

I know their is a lot of billing systems I am really liking the look of Blesta compared to WHMCS these days and the support for them is a lot better it seems and a lot cheaper for a yearly update

I think that WHMCS is like a cPanel at the billing systems market :)
Very few of us like it but everybody use it!

Can't say more really.

The main reason why I still love and use WHMCS is because of its flexibility and integration options. And of course the price...
I am just getting into HostBill, it is expensive but it looks very promising to me.

@EasyHostMedia

We use HostBill. It's damn flexible and has had a major "internal" overhaul, but it's looking a bit stale on the outside, but that could be that we haven't spent much time looking at new themes.

But it controls almost everything, not found anything we needed that it couldn't do.

The license for Blesta is generally cheaper than WHMCS. However, WHMCS is more user-friendly and easier to use. There are many add-ons and plugins available, which makes WHMCS easy to integrate with your website :)

The license for Blesta is generally cheaper than WHMCS. However, WHMCS is more user-friendly and easier to use. There are many add-ons and plugins available, which makes WHMCS easy to integrate with your website :)

Blesta also has many addons and plugins and is easy to integrate into your website

Well as per my experience, WHMCS is the best one having lots of features. Also WHMCS is dominating in this field

We have a licensed copy of Blesta / we have not used it yet - it was for another venture but do see and like the roadmap for Blesta - Very transparent with updates and a nice back story on the developers / we do see Blesta as a billing system across industries not just hosting - our primary billing system is WHMCS and will continue to use WHMCS for our hosting ventures but may in the future use Blesta for some of our other ventures we have in the works / perhaps for our cloud spam filtering.

Nice product for sure

Dave

I have personally used Blesta and WHMCS. I currently use WHMCS, because we have purchased many, many different modules to use with WHMCS and our modules only work with WHMCS.

I really only use WHMCS, because I have purchased so many modules and spent so much money on those, it would be a waste not to use WHMCS, but I would really like to use Blesta, but my modules wouldn't work with those.

If I was told my WHMCS modules would work with Blesta, I would switch to Blesta hands down and use that for my billing and support, no problem.