Billy Mays, OxiClean pitchman, found dead

Lots of oddities around that event too. Wonder if the airline will get sued.

With all the times those overhead bins come undone, I'm surprised there's not a stronger lock on them - or maybe a strap thing thing after the bin is closed. It sure would stop all those people from standing up in isle when the plane lands trying to make their way from row 30 out the door first!!

It sure would stop all those people from standing up in isle when the plane lands trying to make their way from row 30 out the door first!!
I learned a long time ago to just relax a few minutes after landings - let the hordes beat themselves up unloading the overhead compartments and tripping over everyone in the aisles. :)

Yep for sure. I don't even travel with carryon any more, and my checked baggage, if I can UPS it to my destination, I do that too :) Still, everyone is quick to unclick that seatbelt and standup as quick as possible!

The autopsy showed that Mays' heart was heavier than normal because the left ventricle had enlarged, a symptom of heart disease
. No evidence of external or internal head trama. Apparently he had a hard head like he said. Again, only 50 years old. :sad:

Aye, one thing is for sure I am going to miss Billy more than MJ. Billy was a down to Earth likeable guy. MJ well as a person he was many horrific things. As a musician a singer he was one of the best! Don't get me wrong here I like MJ's music just the thing that he is accused of doing and done are just ... you know ... weird.

For sure, I'm going to miss not seeing his OxyClean and other commercials ... even though I tried that stuff and it didn't work nearly as well as he portrayed. LOL.

I saw an oxi clean commercial the other day and he wasn't in it. It made me sad. It also made me realize exactly how ubiquitous he had become in the TV ad space. I mean, when he's no longer on a commercial that he's been doing for years, it really stands out. Kinda like when Dave Thomas (Wendy's) died and no longer did his commercials.