billing systems ??

Well heres my rundown for you. xAvia has been known for switching billing systems. Its really hard to find the perfect one, but with the money I've spent im settling with ModernBill:

Anyway heres my reviews:

PHPMAN-
Won't even go there

PBILL-
Support was OK. But upgrading always caused about 12 hours with no billing system, until John came online and fixed the internal server errors.

WHMAUTO-
Support was 10/10 no question. Went away just not finding what we needed.

MODBILL-
Had it in November. Quit it because it was in development. Came back again about 2 weeks ago, and I have to say its pretty good. Once they implement the feature of auto-creating reseller accounts, they will be golden IMO.

Well there you go, hope it helped,
Josh

ModernBill - what I'm using, clean and great, has alot of features.

PerlBill - Used that before, stoped using it, It was nice, nice intergrations...

phpManager - Simple, small...

I'd recommend ModernBill.

It's really great, has loads of cool features too.
It's the best I'd say. ClientExec is nice too, but I prefer ModernBill.

Plus if you cannot afford say $100 setup fee, just order their leased version which is $14.95 a month! :eek:

MODERNBILL IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

You can integrate it with WHM and automatically setup accounts without having to go into WHM!

MOD NOTE: Please insert your signature in a special signature area in your forum user's options. No manually added signatures are allowed at HostingDiscussion.com. Thank you.