Billing / Support Outsourcing!

sitesnatcher

Hey all, Im thinking about starting a web hosting billing and support outsourcing company. Everything would be anonymous and the clients would never know. PLEASE let me know if you are at all interested AND what kind of $ you would pay for this. Thanks!

- Up to 100 support tickets (extra $.50 per ticket)
- Will setup ALL hosting accounts to YOUR specifications
- Will provide toll-free tech support ($1 per incident)
- ModernBill included

MODERATOR: Im sorry if this looks like an ad, if so feel free to delete it. I didnt mean for it to be an ad, I was just wondering what kind of $ people would be willing to pay to do this. Thanks!

Last edited:
sitesnatcher said:
MODERATOR: Im sorry if this looks like an ad, if so feel free to delete it. I didnt mean for it to be an ad, I was just wondering what kind of $ people would be willing to pay to do this. Thanks!
You don't have a product yet, so I think its all right. I have just edited your post and removed the e-mail so that we leave the discussion within this thread.

Best,

Hi Bobbie.

It should be interested for some hosting companies, but the price per ticket/phone call should be lower.
Let's say, company provides hosting plan for $5/mo. If 1 customer will post, for example, 5 support tickets per month (or even 10). It will be $2.5 (or $5 if the ticket number is 10). Not very attractive...
Also, you should specify the range of problems which you will be able to solve. Will you solve only server-side issues, or third-party script issues as well?

Just our private opinion.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting