billing software

If your looking for a good billing software I would go with WHMCS or Blesta. Both are good billing systems how ever I find that WHMCS has nice and easy layout to learn.

Blesta is also a good one, I wasn't a fan of the layout but that is my opinion.

WHmcs will be recommended a lot, theres a lot other client billing system for webhosting , here are a few. Blesta , Clientexec , HostBillapp. Those I believe are all paid subscriptions. There are also free ones but not as good as the paid apps would be.

Best of luck finding the right one for you. Feel free to ask any questions about any billing systems here Ill try my best to answer them as accurate as I can for you.

Whmcs is the best billing option I have seen for web hosting.
Supports almost all the billing gateways and server modules.
I have used whmcs for five + years now.

I would say WHMCS is the go to billing software, they have a proven track record in delivering and maintaining a quality solution.

Blesta is another good option but keep in mind its features are limited in comparison.

Blesta , Clientexec both of them

Clientexec is going to be releasing a chat system soon for their software build in I have been told from someone in house

WHMCS has a lot of payment providers built in, you can go with PayPal + another Credit Card processor such as Stripe.

Is that why you use WHMCS

Hostbill were great when they started, but they then stopped monthly licences and then decide to change their prices on an almost weekly basis.

I also landed on one. Al-bait an expensive alternative to WHMCS that looks a copy of AWBS though still more expensive than AWBS. Its called g7bill

Hi friends can anyone suggest two billing softwares

The question you asked is very vast to be answered. What are your exact needs that are supposed to be accomplished with the billing system?

If this can be elaborated then the reliability of suggestions you receive will be really helpful.

Is that why you use WHMCS

Hostbill were great when they started, but they then stopped monthly licences and then decide to change their prices on an almost weekly basis.

Every company should experiment with pricing though I do agree, they changed their pricing way to often.

I think they were finding their market. They could have gone the same route WHMCS went (and in my opinion, really taken a significant percent of market share) but instead they went the more enterprise route, less clients with a higher profit margin.

I don't think they have changed their pricing recently so I guess we can assume they have finally found the right fit.