Big Companies Can No Longer Compete With Me

Can other hosts beat free and the owner of the company answers all sales and support requests?

Yes, simply by providing support 24/7. I think you'll find customers don't really care who they are talking to as long as their issue or question is addressed in a timely manner. I can guarantee you a customer would prefer to deal with a support rep then and there instead of having to wait for the owner to wake up and see their message.

I'm developing an affiliate program that will allow clients to have the opportunity to earn their hosting bill.

We do as well. It is a great way to gain new customers. Quick tip, there are platforms that can do this for you already. Your time is probably worth more than the time to build and maintain your own application. Good luck!

Always but always a happy customer will bring more customers to you. Second, almost all reviews on Internet are like politics, fake news. Never in my life I saw a honest politician. So again, always think that your customers are like your boss, they are paying you not you...

From what I can gather, it's similar to what Allstate Insurance offers in that if you remain accident free, your premium goes down.

From a web hosting perspective, the longer you are with the company, the lower you would pay. It's an interesting reward system, but it's entirely built on the idea that your new customers will be able to foot the bill for the older customers.

Keep in mind, an older customer should generally be growing the traffic to their website, so in essence, they SHOULD cost you more in bandwidth and CPU resources - how much will depend on how you're measuring.

My big concern with this approach is that it's a "house of cards" scenario. If one part fails, the entire fails. Should the datacenter you're rending from raise their rates beyond what you projected, and the inflow of new customers dies off a little, you're left with a promise on the table that you can't deliver.

As I said, if I read the idea right, then I like the idea behind it, but the practice may lead to bigger issues in future years. Fingers crossed for you!

My structure is different than what you and others think. That's all I'll say about it right now.

I like your confidence man. Keep it up if you are working as hard as you are talking then no doubt you'll be get big success one day. What is your company name?

@webling, a post like yours is against the rules of our community, and for that I have issued you an infraction. You focused too much on promoting yourself rather than explaining your business model enough to make it a focal point.

However, since the thread eventually went off to discuss the actual business model, with valid points shared, I'm leaning towards letting it continue to run. However, the original post is getting edited and your future posts must be mindful of promotional tone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2