beware of ultimatehostings.com

I'm not sure why the OP think that our node has hardware issues 3 times, the OP stated that we'd the same issues last year, infact it's not even a year until we started providing VPS hosting, we're an year old company but the VPS service is well under an year for now.

Also the fact that we have such as TOS is that we strictly follow the TOS from our providers and there's nothing wrong I guess.

Also we'd like to keep it the same way for now, because we don't want everyone to state that we made changes to our TOS and AUP when someone started posting about us over forums.

I'm not sure why the OP think that our node has hardware issues 3 times, the OP stated that we'd the same issues last year,

read your own site

http://www.secure.ultimatehostings.c...?view=resolved.

same hardware failure stated/resolved twice plus this 1 makes 3 in my books.

or wat it a legal issue as i was told later on

Nick M || Staff
Terry,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenice caused to you, however we're having some legal issues with our DC and we've already decided to switch providers, we are only waiting for the data to be backedup.

Regards,
Nick
Senior System Administrator

you need to make your mind up what the problem was

We never denied refund to the OP, we were waiting for things to be sorted, maybe the OP started thinking that he might not get a refund. The Op signed up on 14/03/2012 and got a full month service and the service was interrupted since 14/04/2012 which we already informed the OP.

So in short we refunded the OP even for the service that he received.

I hope this clears all the confusion.

I am glad that you are taking a pro-active approach to resolving this issue.

I am glad that you are taking a pro-active approach to resolving this issue.

i never disputed the fact of the refund, i never got a full month before the server went offline without any notice and then they cited a hardware failure (as i stated 3 on the same node) and then it become a legal issue with their datacentre.

so it was either a 3rd hardware failure or a legal issue with DC, which actually turned out to be that burstnet suspended then terminated their servers.

so why lie to their clients, luckily i was only using this as a DNS only server, so no angry clients wondering where their sites had gone.