Beware of this scammers ''Premium Technologies''

fernandofg

I purchase a 20tb server for a total of $1800usd on www.premiumtechs.uk and www.premiumtechs.net (paid by payoneer and paypal), they gave me access to clients area (as a final client/customer) and after they got the money they kicking me out of clients area, they bloked me on skype and they ignorig me on email. They simply took my money, scammed me, ignoring me and kicking me out from the hosting clients area, support, etc..

payoneer.com ID: ceo@premiumtechs.uk paypal ID: premiumtechs@gmail.com

These domains: premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are 2 years old so you think about this.

This is a fraudulent website, they are not a hosting company!!, they dont have such services, they dont have nothing they are offering like web desing and development, apps, etc., you can call them on their 4 phones and they will not pick up their phone, all images of the site were taken and downloaded from ''stock images'', the chat is a fake chat, and if they reply once to you is because they want to scam you, they dont have offices in USA or UK or anywhere, they are from Pakistan, they barely speaks and write english. If you find good reviews on Internet of them it is because they are made by them and they are totally fake.

Beware!!

premiumtechs.uk nothing on whois and the site shows 'Hacked by Hunter Bajwa' in the browser tab
premiumtechs.net also has hidden whois info

these are clear lighns thay could be fake as no ifo so could be run frm anywhere in the world
also you cannot have a .uk domain without having the .co.uk domain which premiumtechs.co.uk is not registered

As far as I’m aware you can own the .uk, if no one else owns the .co.uk. In this case premiumtechs.co.uk is available.

not what i was told by Nominet. i even tried to register a .uk domain with fasthosts and i could not do this until i either registered the .co.uk or showed them i owned the .co.uk

not what i was told by Nominet. i even tried to register a .uk domain with fasthosts and i could not do this until i either registered the .co.uk or showed them i owned the .co.uk

Not sure when this was, but it no longer appears to be the case, when o enter a domain that doesn’t have any registrations, it says I can register the .uk version: https://www.theukdomain.uk/do-i-have-uk-rights/

Re : Premium Technologies

They are using nulled WHMCS, shown in the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• 83514CD2-3B9D-4899-8F8D-D5CFDCDE205E.png
    83514CD2-3B9D-4899-8F8D-D5CFDCDE205E.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 4
Not sure when this was, but it no longer appears to be the case, when o enter a domain that doesn’t have any registrations, it says I can register the .uk version: https://www.theukdomain.uk/do-i-have-uk-rights/

Re : Premium Technologies

They are using nulled WHMCS, shown in the screenshot attached.

have you read that info.

At 08:00hrs on 10 June 2014 we launched the new shorter, sharper domain name .uk into our UK domain family. If you are an existing customer and own a unique .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, .net.uk, .plc.uk or .ltd.uk, a .uk domain name may already have been reserved especially for you until 25 June 2019.

and also

If you already hold a domain within the .uk domain family that is eligible, we have automatically reserved the .uk domain for free, until 25 June 2019 as long as your unique domain remains registered.

If you would like to register the domain name we advise you speak directly to your existing registrar who should be able to handle this for you.

Alternatively you can choose to register your .uk domain with a different registrar. You will be required to pay for the domain via the registrar as usual.

which in effect means that from 08:00hrs on 10 June 2014 you cannot register .uk domains unless you also have the .co.uk domain, but you can reg .uk with a different registrar.

have you read that info.

and also

which in effect means that from 08:00hrs on 10 June 2014 you cannot register .uk domains unless you also have the .co.uk domain, but you can reg .uk with a different registrar.

“If you already hold a domain within the .uk domain family that is eligible, we have automatically reserved the .uk domain for free, until 25 June 2019 as long as your unique domain remains registered.”

You have to have an active registration of another UK TLD to have the .uk extension reserved for you. No one else actively owns the .co.uk, .me.uk or .org.uk, so it is a first come first serve basis.

“What happens if a domain name with a right to the .uk equivalent expires or is cancelled on or after the launch date?

If your existing domain name was not registered on 10 June 2014 or has not been maintained since .uk launch you do not qualify.

If your existing domain name (www.example.co.uk) is cancelled and deleted from the register, any right to the new .uk equivalent domain will have been lost and cannot be recovered. That includes .co.uk domains with rights.”

This means you loose the rights if your registration lapses.