best reseller

Funny, back in 1980 or so when we were starting up a new company and wanted to advertise in the REAL Yellow Pages directory (back in the day) .... we we're told by Yellow Pages " unless we could prove our claim as "BEST" we could not use that word in any legal advertising form what so ever" so we used it as our motto "We sell the best, and service the rest" and that got us around the issue.

My point is "BEST" is a highly subjective term!

Seems even the "better" ones are a moving target

Site5 used to be everyones flavor of the month a few years ago, Hostgator has always been in the discussion, etc...

Until you give us an idea of what you want for a budget and what you are planning to use the the reseller program for it is real hard to advise..

They don't have a reseller hosting offer. They have an affiliate program, and one could use a VPS of theirs to sell hosting, but that's about it. 1and1 has a sister company, fasthosts.co.uk, that offers reseller hosting. I don't know about them having any real dibs on the "best reseller" title though. :)

In my view, most of the best reseller hosting services charge you big, in return of a good service. Although some hosts only charge cheap, their services may be always down, or their support is inexperienced or something related.

You might wanna try the big hosts out there like HostGator or JustHost. HostGator gives you a free WHMCS license with their package, so its up to you. But if I were you I'd choose between HG and JH.

i don't thing best reseller exist. all companies have they network problem outages or something. so for me best is just a term.

Well with out going in to advertisment for a company. It comes down to reading there terms and conditions... What is there uptime and if you need support what is that like...

then it comes down to features. So it comes down to personal preference. have fun!

Well it depends on what you need to find... My suggestion is search on google and review the first 10 websites :)

Most companies are offering 30 days trial for their services. Visit some hosting review websites, search for most selling reseller hosting providers and Try some. Your experience will make a company good / average / bad :)

Most people just not not try to set any requirements when they discuss different services. "Best" is hard to define even when anyone comes with a list things to match (such as redundancy of the network, redundancy of the hardware, the way web hosts support operates, etc.). I think we can not compare web hosts on general basis without comparing their business models, the data centers they use and the way they organize customer support operations.