Best Reseller Provider?

For the ultimate reseller look for someone who sells billing systems with a discount , and has lots of features like we use round cube mail and installatron and rv site builder, when looking for your host you should try to get the most that you can for what you are going to pay and settle for no less, also remember to check reviews and to check everything to make sure you are not getting scammed and 24/7 support plus phone support is a good thing too, getting a good reseller account can be sometime difficult but im sure you will find the light....:smash::smash::smash:

If you are seriously after a reseller account, you may check HostDime.com, ************ or *********.com, they offer Linux reselling plans with multiple domain hosting, the definite pluses are in-house support and private nameservers offered in their plans.

good provider

hi,

As per your requirement I will suggest you tear2hosting.com . I am currently hosted with them and they have done well till now and the prices are also very low. Can try it out...

hi,

As per your requirement I will suggest you tear2hosting.com . I am currently hosted with them and they have done well till now and the prices are also very low. Can try it out...
You are suggesting this company in many responses. I would also like to know your relationship with the company and the sites you personally host with them.

It really depends on your overall experience I think.

There is not one company out there that has never gotten a negative review. It is the nature of the business.

According to the reviews I read tear2hosting.com provides excellent web hosting solutions
As long as the reviews are trustworthy... The ones I've seen, were rather salesy.

You mite want to check out www.**************. I think they have special promotion plan. I have my share site hosting with them for about 6 months...Very stable and good support.

http://main.**************/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=16

This discussion will never end even though initiated many months back, some one here can list reason of that as well.
However, you may like to have look at http://www.247-host.com/reseller.html
To me they have been pretty attractive.

I'm thinking of getting a resellers account from HostGator but I'm still not sure if that is the best option. I want to get an account that has the ability to sell domains included. I think Hostgator has this ability but are there any other companies with this same ability?

May I ask what sense do you say they have been attractive to you in? Is it based on your personal experience with the company?

I have been their reseller some years back till I started with own dedicated server.
Just saw this discussion on this forum which was initiated some months back meaning the one initiated it might have already got his host, if he meant to find one.
It reminded my of my reseller days and time with 247-host. They work with low cost at which its obviously hard to maintain standards, yet they were decent compared to many high cost hosting providers, I worked with.

My company employed Webair for these services. They were good, but I've also read that hostgator is good. I guess it really just depends on what the specs are that you want. I would especially pay attention to the amount of support they provide, as others have noted as well.

If you are interested in Webair, send me a message. Their site is: http://www.webair.com

Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett