Back offering webhosting

easyhostmedia

Hi ALL

For all i have been avtice on this forum helping others, i closed down my webhosting business in 2018.

With what has been going on these last 12 months with this pandemic i have had many people ask me if i was still hosting.

Then last week the host that i have personal site on nearly doubled my charges without informing me to a price where for a little more i could get a VPS.
So it sent off a very strong email as i got various reason in tickets and chat and got myself a VPS, so with this i decided to try setting up hosting again, so for the last week i have been setting up a website with blesta (as i have a lifetime licence with i won).

Please have a look at my website https://majestyhosting.com/ to see what you think and check to make sure everything works before i open it up to the public

I don't know whether to say congratulations or offer my condolences for jumping back into the hosting world ;) I jest!!!!! Of course I'm happy for you!

Just off the top, without doing more than 60 seconds of clicking, I personally hate the splash loader. When I click to another page, then I get a "loading" ajax type screen and then the page loads. I'd much rather not have anything - especially if the page loads up quickly as it does.

Can you move the Positive SSL banner to inside your footer? Right now it looks like an afterthought on the page loading. If you can get it inside the black area, it may not be as distracting.

When I go to the Reseller Hosting page, and then use the top navigation to go back to the Shared Hosting, it doesn't go. The link appears to still be for reseller hosting. Is that header navigation unique on each page? If so, that could be a nightmare of maintenance in the future.

Still some flush out needed with pages like Domain Services etc - but for a start, the site is loading so that's good.

On the about page, is it worth mentioning that the hosting offered since 1999 was under "X" name, rather than just saying that it's under a new name? Paragraph breakup and an image or two would go a long way on that page also.

I know it's a work in progress, so hopefully I'm not "picking" on anything too specific.

Just a quick little thing...

The bottom of the testimonials looks a bit odd. You can kind of see the top right corner of a folder icon poking out from behind the quote icon, and the word author is just kind of randomly there where I'm not sure it is supposed to be.

Screenshot (107).png

I don't know whether to say congratulations or offer my condolences for jumping back into the hosting world ;) I jest!!!!! Of course I'm happy for you!

Just off the top, without doing more than 60 seconds of clicking, I personally hate the splash loader. When I click to another page, then I get a "loading" ajax type screen and then the page loads. I'd much rather not have anything - especially if the page loads up quickly as it does.

Can you move the Positive SSL banner to inside your footer? Right now it looks like an afterthought on the page loading. If you can get it inside the black area, it may not be as distracting.

When I go to the Reseller Hosting page, and then use the top navigation to go back to the Shared Hosting, it doesn't go. The link appears to still be for reseller hosting. Is that header navigation unique on each page? If so, that could be a nightmare of maintenance in the future.

Still some flush out needed with pages like Domain Services etc - but for a start, the site is loading so that's good.

On the about page, is it worth mentioning that the hosting offered since 1999 was under "X" name, rather than just saying that it's under a new name? Paragraph breakup and an image or two would go a long way on that page also.

I know it's a work in progress, so hopefully I'm not "picking" on anything too specific.
Thanks Conor
every little helps

regarding the positive SSL images, comodo tell you to place the code just before </body> whoch places it where it is.
I preferred to old way when your could chose where the image appeared

Hi Conor.

Corrected a lot of what you suggested and yes domain page needs some work.

and yes top navigation is on every page, but once sorted wont be added too,

will look at a better flowing site when i start getting funds in