AvidNewMedia Relaunches FreeNow™!

ANMMark

March 18, 2005 -- Pittsburgh, PA
After much debate about the direction of AvidNewMedia's free hosting service, FreeNow™, AvidNewMedia
announced the relaunch of the free service.

"Since signup for the service was removed, we received numerous letters, and requests to bring it back." says
AvidNewMedia Co-President, Mark Klink.

The service was initially taken offline due to abuse to the system. "We needed a way to provide the service in a way
that users would respect, and in a way that would allow us to police the free accounts to avoid abuse of the system" said Klink.

AvidNewMedia was initially postponing the relaunch of the service until their proprietary control panel could be completed.

The current new control panel has been updated to allow AvidNewMedia to keep a better eye on the service, and what the users are utilizing
the service for.

According to Klink, "The AvidNewMedia proprietary control panel will still be released, and the service will be updated with it, once the control panel is released.
This will create more features, and benefits to FreeNow™ users."

AvidNewMedia's FreeNow™ service was launched to give potential clients the ability to test AvidNewMedia services, and support.

The relaunch of FreeNow™ has come at the eve of AvidNewMedia's release of their new services, products, and website, which "couldn't have been at a better time," said Klink.

FreeNow looks like a wonderful hosting plan, Mark. I was waiting for it to be re-launched and now it's up and running! Glad to here that you worked out the "bugs" with the previous control panel. Good luck with it.

Yeah, its a really nice program, but as Mark explained to me before it was very susceptible to abuse. Now that you've ironed out the creases, I hope it all works out nicely!
~Equinox