AT&T Mobility Customers To Find Out Unlimited Data Doesn't Exist

Very interesting article. Unlimited really does exist - they'll just have to pay for it - with unlimited funds. :crazy:

Nice article! So once again we come back to the battle of unlimited usage.

The stats are amazing that 3% of their users make up 40% of their bloated traffic. I guess we could say the same thing about some web hosting sites :) Still, that's a HUGE number!

I can't wait for how they educate on just how much data is included in Unlimited Data. Maybe they'lll just go back to old tricks of the Internet and limit the speed of a connection after "X" minutes. So if you spend a long time on a particular site, the longer you spend the slower the transfer rate gets ;)

Could be very interesting future!

Hi!
No unlimited? Gasp! :)

I am glad Charter Music does not charge me per song, though.

I don't do well at buffets either...oh well.

I tell you what I don't believe...can you believe the way they are going against Verison??

Many of you see the commercials..but they have sued each other as well.

Gah. I hate commercials.

Bryon

Without a doubt in my mind, I love this topic. Unlimited is such a funny word. I am honestly surprised by people that fall into this (for any service).

How does one even assume that anything can be unlimited? Is there some magic hosting fairy out there who grants wishes like this, can I really get unlimited customers and all on the same server without running out of anything?

Hi!
Noooo!

I guess the next thing you're gonna say is that there is no credit fairy!

Dang.

I'm gonna lose sleep over this one.

Bryon

Hi!
Noooo!

I guess the next thing you're gonna say is that there is no credit fairy!

Dang.

I'm gonna lose sleep over this one.

Bryon

HAHAHAHA

That's awesome.

It will be really interesting to see what comes in when people begin to realize what is going on. People are not going to be happy at all when it truly sinks in.

I hadn't realized that Verizon and AT & T were suing each other. Nuts.