As McArthur said ... I Have Returned

pmhoran

Hi everyone ...

In case you hadn't noticed ... I have been sort of away from HD for the past 6 months or so. I made a post in May (but that doesn't really count :) ). I have been visiting every month or two ... sort of trying to keep up with things a bit ... but I haven't REALLY been here.

Anyway, I think I am back now ... and y'all will just have to learn to put up with me ... again :)

I had a health setback and its taken me this long to get over it, recuperate for the most part, and get my meds adjusted correctly (again). Plus, it took me a while to give myself a sorely needed "attitude adjustment" hehehehe :) But I feel I have recuperated enough that I can once again start visiting here on a fairly regular basis.

I've missed coming here ... missed all of your unique personalities and senses of humour.

Anyway ... just wanted to say a public HI to everyone :)

Take care
Peter

Peter, this makes me very happy to hear from you again. Your absense WAS noticable, and I am glad to see you haven't forgotten all the good times and jokes we've had and passed on each other. So I am looking forward to repopulating the forum with fresh material and activity. This time with you on board!

Welcome back, P!

Hi Peter! It's great to see you back. I thought about you from time to time.

I'm sorry to hear it was your health that kept you away, but glad to hear you're better, and in good spirits! :)

Welcome back!!

Medication adjustments are never fun. Your system goes off-balance, you feel draggy, and while you're on both medications you get twice the super-fun side effects.

Glad to see you around!

Thank you all for your kind words & comments. :) They are appreciated :)

Lesli said:
Welcome back!!

Medication adjustments are never fun. Your system goes off-balance, you feel draggy, and while you're on both medications you get twice the super-fun side effects.

Glad to see you around!

Hi Lesli ... thankfully there weren't any changes in the actual meds ... just increases in some of the dosages (like in the pain killers. Had 3 of them adjusted for me which REALLY helped ) :) And that has allowed my brain to work more "effectively" (I hope hahahaha).

Anyway ... it will take me a bit to really get back into "the swing of things" ... but at least I plan on posting on at least a fairly regular basis again.

Y'all take care ... hope you all have super GREAT days
Peter