Arvixe review

bunnykins

I signed up for this host back in JUne 2013.
Up until this weekend things were running great. They sent out an email saying they needed to upgrade servers which involved the one I was on. Starting after that I have been having all kinds of issues. SQL errors, lots of down time. In fact pingdom lists an up time of 90.16% in the past 7 days. I attached a screenshot. Which also includes the domain.

I do have a ticket open with them and so far the only thing I got back was that they are having a high server load. I am starting to get a bit worried that this host is now going down hill like hosts in the past have.

I had forgotten that my domain was in my signature.
That is the site and maybe I need to change my signature although I am thinking about going back to Cloudweb / power monster / birdhosting as I had no issues with them. I basically just need more space. In fact my account is still active with powermonster's.

Attachments

• pindom.png
    pindom.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi bunnykins,

We are very sorry that you have had issues with Arvixe. Unfortunately the majority of the issues you have received was with one of Arvixe's Datacenters. They notified us at the last minute that they were moving all our servers to a new location without giving us any time to do a proper migration. We sent an e-mail about that occurrence on the 28th. We would like to discuss this more with you and we have updated your current ticket with us. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to create a resolution you are happy with.

Regards.

Thank you and yes I saw your ticket update. The site is down right now but I assume that has to due with your current fix that you started a little bit ago.

Well it was fixed after switching to a new server but this server is now having issues and has been for a few days now. The site was down most of the day yesterday. I did contact them and was told they are working on it.
I am getting very frustrated and may leave them. How ever my site is so large space wise that finding a host that offers that space I need and is reliable is hard. The site is 50gb

Well it was fixed after switching to a new server but this server is now having issues and has been for a few days now. The site was down most of the day yesterday. I did contact them and was told they are working on it.
I am getting very frustrated and may leave them. How ever my site is so large space wise that finding a host that offers that space I need and is reliable is hard. The site is 50gb

50GB..yikes. This is your forum(s)? If so, what part is db, pics/attachments, pages?

Most of the space is in the arcade. The database is less then 200mb.
As of right now I am moving back to my old host, mentioned in my signature.

Hi bunnykins,

We are sorry you had such issues at Arvixe. We would like to assist you with them but we understand if you do not want to. We can always be reached at QA[@]arvixe[.]com.

Regards,

Well why not try to have your own dedicated server or a VPS or a cloud server. As in shared environment your disk space is low. So go for the good speed platforms.