arghhh!!!!!! not again ...

York1

Sorry, i had to do that, all my bloody accounts are down and ive no idea why, cant get in contact with my ISP as their site is down too, dont think email will get to them as their nameservers dont even ping, phone lines are only open 9-5

I hate it when this happens cos shortly i'll have clients ringing me up "why has my site died .. im losing money here .."

Adam :(

Ah the wonders of reselling - Is it fasthosts?
ive been hearing accross the wire that they are having server probs atm.

Cant belive this .... its now 11:11 on sunday and they are still down "its a DNS problem" ive been told

They;ve been down since about 7pm last night and all email is being bounced

Wouldnt mind, but this hosting co is meant to be a better one, and theve been fine for the past 3-4 months, now its starting again ...

I wish I'd just become a musician

...time for a new host, maybe? Andy, what's with you and Fasthosts? LOL
nothing - like I mentioned before I have heard they are experiencing server difficulties

More to the point what is with you and breathing down my neck lol.

Ah man ... they are still down ..

That is like 24hrs now with no web sites, ive got one client does about 5K of biz per day on his ecommerce site.... he is gonna go f**king nuts in the morning at me ...

Spoke 2 support "oh yes its a dns problem, it will be sorted in a few hours .. most people can still access you accounts"

yeah right..

Adam
:mad:

If its causing this much hastle why not create a temporary reseller account with annother host, move ur big clients there until the system is fixed and charge the origional host with loss of earnings.etc?

by the time all the dns changes would propagate the system will probably be back online.

I think the medium-long term solution is to go dedicated.