Are my prices too high?

Unfortunately for me, rebuilding that reputation is going to be hard.

To avoid potential future hassles you might want to check the text on your website...in your price list you say: "Anytime Money Back Guarantee. "

but in your TOS you say:
"if the customer decides to cancel their account at any time after the first 30 days then their account will be terminated but no refund will be issued. "

Seems that there might be a perceived conflict in those statements.

Your pricing looks good, though.

Also Do not price yourself into a hole. Make sure there is profit to be made.

Yes, you're quite right on that one! There is no reason that any host would be able to support a client for $1/month if they paid via PayPal, and I can explain why:

$1.00/month sent after PayPal fees is $0.66

cPanel License: $38/month from buycpanel.com
WHMCS License: $12.95/month from LicensePal
Completely Baseline Server: $40/month from Joe's Datacenter

Total cost: $88.95/month

Divide that by $0.66 to see how many customers you'd need to break even: approximately 134 clients

Consider supporting 134 clients on a shoestring budget. Cheap hosting also generally has many users hosting torrents, malware, adult content, and illegal content.

A server like that from Joe's can probably hold about 150 clients, but this depends on the popularity of the sites that the clients run.

Leftover money: $10.05/month

I don't consider it a profit because you still have no formal support. You're the one supporting these clients for a meager sum of $10.

You should have a reliable backbone if you want to succeed.

Also the price is fair but unlimited hosting who are you trying to fool? on a cloud .... damn.

Prices should be set to both draw in the clients you want and to cover the cost of the servers they are on. It is good to carry a wide variety of services priced accordingly.