Are hosting Directory really helpful for webhosting companies?

Today we can see we have numerous Hosting Directory live providing a list of Webhosting companies.
Are this Listing or Directory really helpful for Webhosting companies?
How they actually help in increasing Hosting Sales?

Some likely lead directly to sales, but most are usually used as a contributing factor in research.

If I m not familiar with a company, I'll want to check out reviews and others thoughts. Those directory listings play a role in getting the exposure. Hopefully, site owners are posting something different or getting a review or two to help further the exposure.

I'd rarely go with any company (in any field) without a reference or checking their online presence.

Directory submission is a important for your website backlinks, generate new traffic source also for your web hosting popularity

I don't know how important they are to search rankings, but certainly for branding, they help. Conor at Big Red SEO would be the go to expert for search ranking consultation.

I don't know how important they are to search rankings, but certainly for branding, they help.
From an SEO point of view, only if the place has a good reputation. For example, getting a link from hostreview is worth it, a link from Bob's Favorite Hosts likely isn't.

Extra stuff on the SEO end of things would be checking Domain Authority, but more important than the domain is the page they're linking from. If it has good backlinks and score, it might be worth it. Having a DOFOLLOW would be a bonus but not requirement.

Thanks a lot for sharing your view, so we can come to the point that yes directory submission is must for all.
In the grand scheme of things, yes, directories are something I'd spend the few minutes signing up for, fill out your profile, upload your logo/image and link it back to your site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2