Anyone use PaySystems?

ickleFish

Hi,

I'm looking for a way of taking payment online, and PaySystems seems to be one of the best ways I've found at the moment, as I can't afford the fees for WorldPay or things like that yet.

Has anyone got experience with these, and are they good?

Thanks

I'm with PaySystems and I love it there. Very easy to work with, very affordable and fast, support is there to assist you if needed.

They grew pretty big last year, expanded their employee force to over 175 people and they continue to grow.

Unlike other merchant systems, PaySystems has a clear strategy to be the best in affordable solutions and they seem to do it right.

Best,

Artashes - thanks very much for the kind words.

ickleFish (what's an ickleFish?) - [EDITED BY MOD]

Cheers
James

James, it was a very generous offer to give to ickleFish, but unfortunately it is prohibited to advertise in all HostingDiscussion.com forums except for MarketPlace forums, so i had to edit your message.

To make it right: ickleFish --> PM "jacker" for the special he has for you.

Good luck in business. I know you guys moved to the beautiful city of Montreal recently. That's my recent new hometown as well. Do you guys offer company tours of some kind? I would love to drop by, say hi. :D

Best,

Sorry about that...I should have taken note of the rules. Yeah, we offer tours (and beer nights :) ). Do you have an account rep? If you do, you can arrange with them for a tour. If not, I would be happy to bring you here...the tour would be rather informal, and most areas are off limits, but nevertheless, you would see the atmosphere of the office.

Cheers
James

Super. Unfortunately, I don't drink at all, but I would love to step by the company and try out its spirit. I do not have an account rep. - am I supposed to?, but I'll contact you end of this week if you let me.

Best,

The host I'm with currently uses Paysystems. I was suposed to be on a monthly billing cycle on the 10th of each month but was billed 2 weeks early by mistake and then again today. They're aware of the error and are working to fix it. I'm not sure if it's a glitch in the Paysystems system, or user error on the part of my host...

EvilHaider said:
I'm not sure if it's a glitch in the Paysystems system, or user error on the part of my host...

Depends on whether your host integrated PaySystems use into their own client management software. Human error could be a factor when they appointed a billing cycle for your account. ;)

Best,

You are more than welcome to contact me at any time. We can schedule a time for you to stop by and have a look around.

Cheers
James