Anyone know anything about SohoLaunch.com?

When you say they are calling you do you mean unsolicited phone calls? If they are I wouldn't do business with them at all.

Blue said:
When you say they are calling you do you mean unsolicited phone calls? If they are I wouldn't do business with them at all.

Yes, if that is true, I wouldn't do business with such companies myself as well.

Best,

Hello,
Isn't that consider spamming? I registered for the do not call thing and it has been working. There's a like 500 fine if I report a company.
Thanks

If only you got to see any of that 500....man wouldn't that be sweet - not just make then pay, make them pay YOU! :D

Why would you not do business with them? I mean if they're calling your place of business, shouldn't that be OK?

I'm against constant telemarketing to people at home. But calling a business place is just like sending them a letter IMO. If they're harassing you and constantly calling after you've declined their offer that's one thing, but if they've just called once, I don't see anything wrong with that. It's just one of the many marketing methods.

Guys wooo - Hey who saw who on the Grassy Knoll - LOL. Just kidding - No they wern't harassing me, just your run of the mill sales call. The guy had a good spiel and I was interested. Actually it looks like a pretty sharp web site builder.

www.soholaunch.com

Thanks... WHG