Anyone have the new google pixel phone?

AliR

I'm thinking of getting the new google pixel phone, but it's pricey. Before I buy it, has anyone had a bad experience with it yet? or even a good one? :) I'm debating between an iphone 7 or a google pixel.

Pixel has definitely caught my eye as well.

I've been a Nexus line user for many years. But with my latest phone I switched to iPhone just to change things up and try something new. I still like my iPhone 6, so I don't plan on upgrading it. However, if I was forced to, I'd be looking at either Pixel or Sony line of products.

When my contract expires, I'll be looking to switch from my iPhone 6, but for now, I like what I have. I also will be looking at Pixel.

Google pixel is very good from what i've seen so far. I am Sony fan and also on the search for new device for few months. Watched a lot of reviews, specifications. Pixel has some outstanding camera but as for the rest of the specs nothing incredible (for that price). I see some overpricing pattern like Apple here. I personally wouldn't buy it for that price. Better go with iphone or samsung.

I thought about selling my iPhone 6 to get the pixel but I don't want to start paying for a new new phone right now. I just finished paying off my iPhone 6.

I really wanted it, but decided against it because it didn't have expandable memory. Went with galaxy s7 edge, and regret it. But i would have regretted not having expandable storage too so whatever.

If i were to go through with buying the Google Pixel i would most of all compare the camera quality and the way in the phone is laid out compared to my current Iphone 6.

Interested to get some feedback on this as have read some good reviews online regarding the Google Pixel and definitely wont be buying the next iPhone so looking to jump ship!

We've all got Samsung Note 4s, but they are getting a bit old now (still a good phone). Thinking about replacing them with OnePlus 3Ts but wondering whether we can get another year out of the Note 4s first.
We were looking at the Note 7s, but we're glad we dragged our heels now.