Any reviews for AlliHost

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightscribe

Account Disabled
Hi,

I would like to host my site with AlliHost.net. Their plans seems good to me and i have done research on them and i see that they are very new but they seem to offer several ways of support and they use Lpanel for billing wich i like to use.

Dose anyone else use allihost.net

If so any reviews ... good or bad?

I've done research on them too, after your post.

I found that they stole their testimonials:

"If you want a great host that really produces results, [place host name here] is the way to go. It gives us a great place to showcase our site to our customers, and it has increased our sales dramatically...""

"Thank you for your support and kindness in helping us sell more than we ever thought we could, and for all your patience with this project. Your support team is amazing and respond fast everytime to my needs."

"I have made mistakes before with other web hosting companies that have resulted in poor quality services with no customers. These guys listen to your problems and fix them right in front of your eyes.."

A few other things stood out to me:
1. 24/7 Support......"Live Chat Unavailable"

2. http://allihost.net/index.htm: "Two new servers have been added to our New York datacenter" ...They use ThePlanet, it's not their's.

3. While not a primary factor...they use the biohazard symbol as their logo.

4. Their Carbon Shared hosting package sports "Unlimited" bandwidth

5. Their Reseller 1 package sports "Unlimited" bandwidth AND storage.

6. Last but not least, they have nerve to say:
"This TOS was written purely for the use of AlliHost.net and most not be copied for use on any other site." When a google search shows that it 1. obviously wasn't written purely for them, and 2. was copied just like the rest of their important marketing content.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...sing+our+services.+All+users+of+our+services+

Shall I go on?

Our headquarters is in Kansas City, MO. We have our servers in world-class, completely redundant data centers in Ney York and Fort Worth, Texas.

Quoated from there TOS
Firstly I have never heard of Ney York maybe they need to modify that ;)
Secondly, I am going to guess they are reselling servers from NYI, Layered Technologies.

ANMark has pointed out the main points anyways.
Along with the Grammer, Spelling and Stolen, and Unlimited stuff. They don't see that great to me.

lightscribe you asked for reviews on several forums on this host and everytime you were told that you should avoid them. There are too many red flags for this host to be reliable.
And yet you claim on another forum that you decided to go with them.

I'm thinking that you are really just here to shill the name.

I had that feeling as well. That's one of the reasons I looked into it a little further than I normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.