any affordable custom panel?

jessichg

Hello,

Cpanel license prices are getting higher day by day.

Is there any other user friendly control panel to manage hosting account on centos server?

Thanks

We use CentOS Web Panel quite a lot. You can also check Vesta CP and Froxlor. Cyberpanel is not a good choice as the company behind has adopted an unethical business model. They are both in the software automation business and in web hosting. So, in a long run, when you use their Cyberpanel control panel version, you are developing a market from their hosting company called Cyberhosting.

We stopped using cPanel except for a few old servers, DirectAdmin is our first preference, but there are a few other options we are working with, and some are good.

1. CWP (Free and Lite)
2. CyberPanel by LiteSpeed (Free and impressed with Performance with OPLS)
3. Webuzo by Softaculous - Freemium

We use CentOS Web Panel quite a lot. You can also check Vesta CP and Froxlor. Cyberpanel is not a good choice as the company behind has adopted an unethical business model. They are both in the software automation business and in web hosting. So, in a long run, when you use their Cyberpanel control panel version, you are developing a market from their hosting company called Cyberhosting.
As far as i know Cyberhosting only provides management services rather than servers/hosting itself, please correct me if I am wrong.

Froxlor would be a free alternative as a hosting panel, possibly LiveConfig (a German developed panel whose version 3 is currently in development and promises many new features) would be worth a look. LiveConfig costs, but is affordable.