analysis of a website

1paket.com

Is there a good website out there that one can rely on to have a thorough analysis of a website, including the the number of backlinks, social media followers and current value?

There's no ONE site. If you go to 10 different comparison sites, you'll get 10 different results.

The best SEO Analysis is done BY HAND and by a person. Relying on tools only gets you so far. They're good starting points, but not always 100% accurate either.

Yep. It´s incredible how good is the service provided by ahrefs.com, and best of all, it´s free!

My kudos for ahrefs.
I can see they offer a free account, but is that a free trial based on time or is it based on the number of reports you can generate before you have to upgrade to a paid account - or what?

I can see they offer a free account, but is that a free trial based on time or is it based on the number of reports you can generate before you have to upgrade to a paid account - or what?

just being on live chat, which i say is quick

Anna Hello Terry Robertson. How may I help you?

Terry Robertson Hi, just wondering how long is the free trial

Anna Ahrefs doesn't offer free trials.

What we do offer is:

- Free account with limited access allowing to test main options of the service;

- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee - in case you subscribe and don't find the service useful enough, you may get complete refund within 7 days since subscribed.

I signed up for a free account yesterday. What they give you on their free account is 3 reports, then you have to upgrade. Their least expensive plan is $79/month.

While I agree that human checking is likely to be best, unless one makes a point of keeping close tabs on all the search engines, it is probably good to use several different free "checkers" to make sure.