• As we continue moving the community to new software, you may experience bugs, see things out of place or missing. While the forum is ready for posting, it may take at least a few days before things are ironed out and look properly updated. If you experience any issue(s), please let us know.

AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server (2 Locations Required)

RickyGaming

Hello,

I am currently looking for the best deals I can get for 2 Windows Dedicated Servers. My preferred configuration is a single 5950X per location but will consider multiple lower end servers if the price is right. Normally the 5950X option will work out the best due to only a single Windows license required. Chicago is my preferred location but if the price is a lot better, I might consider Dallas and Kansas.

Locations
1x Chicago USA (preferred) or Kansas City USA or Dallas USA
1x UK or Germany or France

Configurations Options
• 1x AMD Ryzen 5950X with 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD (preferred)
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3950X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5800X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD

Suggestions are welcome.

easyhostmedia

Hello,

I am currently looking for the best deals I can get for 2 Windows Dedicated Servers. My preferred configuration is a single 5950X per location but will consider multiple lower end servers if the price is right. Normally the 5950X option will work out the best due to only a single Windows license required. Chicago is my preferred location but if the price is a lot better, I might consider Dallas and Kansas.

Locations
1x Chicago USA (preferred) or Kansas City USA or Dallas USA
1x UK or Germany or France

Configurations Options
• 1x AMD Ryzen 5950X with 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD (preferred)
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3950X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5800X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD

Suggestions are welcome.
Take a look at https://hostingdiscussion.com/forums/dedicated-hosting-offers.200/ and ask providers direct of they can offer waht you want