Allmanaged.com Support lol That is a good one!

Zachary McClung

Dear HD Users,

I do not suggest using Allmanaged.com for any of their services. It took 17 days for support request to finally be answer and then they were left dumb founded when I was upset about it.

Their prices overall are good, support started out good, and then they started to get to big for their shoes. Mesopia.com has a good rating and so does hostburst.com. These were all hosting companies we used prior to entering the hosting industry.

BHNSupport said:
Dear HD Users,

I do not suggest using Allmanaged.com for any of their services. It took 17 days for support request to finally be answer and then they were left dumb founded when I was upset about it.

Their prices overall are good, support started out good, and then they started to get to big for their shoes. Mesopia.com has a good rating and so does hostburst.com. These were all hosting companies we used prior to entering the hosting industry.
17 days :smilie3:
I'm sure Allmanaged is a division of Sago? I thought they were a decent provider.
Maybe i was wrong.
Regards,

Mark,

No longer, I took my sites and moved them into my nice little peer1 network. They are a division of Sago. They do however do their own tech support and then leave server administration up to server admins. When you know all the server admins name and you can recognize their voice over the phone you have called way to many times.