Accounting - do it yourself?

john82

Do you manage your own accounting issues or do you pay for someone to sort them for you? I'm guessing its manageable with a small company, however as the business grows I guess you might consider paying for some extra help.

We use an Accountant once we reached a 6 figure income - up until that point we did things ourselves. You'd be amazed at how much money an accountant can save you, even after you thought you were claiming everything that you could claim ;)

Nope, we have an accountant that looks over that for us. At the end of the day, it's around the same cost of them doing it rather than us being on clock getting frustrated doing it.. thank god for accountants :)

- Tanner

We use an Accountant once we reached a 6 figure income - up until that point we did things ourselves. You'd be amazed at how much money an accountant can save you, even after you thought you were claiming everything that you could claim ;)

That is true and I hate how the system works. It's like the government is robbing those who can't afford an accountant. Maybe an overstatement but still true to some extent. We have an accountant.