6 Months with GloboTech. A quick review.

MarkPoppen

This is my actual user experience. I'm not getting paid to write this review, they haven't asked me to do so. I just want to share my experience.

Up until April this year, we had a dedicated server in Vancouver with a company that seems to be going downhill pretty rapidly, or at least that was my opinion.

After having several outages at the DC, and the host shrugging it off as "a network issue" all the time, the last outage of a whopping 8 hours with little to no information in the first few hours, we called "enough is enough". We looked for another provider.

After Googling a lot, reading reviews and chatting with a lot of sales people, I came across GloboTech Communication. A company with the home town of Saint-quentin, New Brunswick, Canada, but with operations in in Montreal.
The sales chat was friendly, down to earth and not rushed/pushy, and I started explaining our needs for a new server. After giving us a custom quote, our server went live in about 5 hours. This included some back and forth about billing details and system setup.

After the server went live, the staff has always responded courteously and quickly (most of the replies to tickets were within 10 minutes). Staff is always ready for a chat on the site and are always treating me like a human being, which in the hosting industry is not always the case.

As for uptime; in the 6 months that we've had the server live, we've had 2 outages, both due to configuration issues on our part. Their network has been up 100% of the time (which they guarantee).

All in all, if you need a dedicated server in Montreal, with excellent support and a great network to back it, you should definitely check out www.gtcomm.net. They may not be the cheapest, but I'm willing to pay extra for the quality they deliver.

I think many customers should look forward to post such kind of true reviews regarding web hosting service providers. Think help new customers to find good companies.