2 special plans $9.99/$14.99 month

Chris@MACK

Hello everyone.

First allow me to introduce myself. I am Chris. I just got into web hosting. I have made a few sites for friends and whatnot and bought a huge reseller account, and now I have way more space than I need, so I am just trying to fill it up.

Let me be honest and tell you that I don't know much about "support". Like I said I have done sites mostly for friends and now just a few clients. These plans I have are pretty cheap I think for what you get. The downfall of these dirt cheap plans is that you have to bear with me while I learn the ropes a bit. So really, these are best for people who know what they are doing.

My first plan is a 1 GB storage/5 GB bandwidth plan. This is $9.99/month or $100/year.

My second plan is similar; 3 GB storage/10 GB bandwidth. This is $14.99/month or $150/year.

Both plans come with cPanel, unlimited email addresses, MySQL databases, etc.

There are more details at http://www.mackhosting.com/special/

Since these are special plans, I do not have a link to them anywhere from my main site. If you are interested please get ahold of me.

chris@mackhosting.com

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the wonderful, wacky, world of Web Hosting. :D

May I suggest you revise your plans a bit? As Web pages/downloads are static, but Data transfer can fluctuate widely, it's not uncommon to offer 100 MB and even go as high as 2 - 5 GB of Data transfer.

For most hosting accounts, a good rule of thumb is at least 10 to 1 (Data transfer to Web space) or even higher. The Web Hosting business is very competive and the more Data transfer to Web space, one can provide, the better for your Clients.

Just a thought. :)

I would have to agree. I recently sold an account to a customer 500mb and 20,000mb of data transfer. a 1:40 ratio! Although that is not typical - this person I think is really overestimating the kinda traffic he is going to get. It threw off the reseller package I had purchased LOL because the reseller package as a whole was on a 1:12.5 ratio!