$1.49 per YEAR - FREE Anti-DDoS | SSD Storage | LiteSpeed | FREE ALPHASSL WILDCARD

The hiring post was posted before the group of hosting companies disbanded.

The paypal account that originally took payments for rajasinet.in is mine. After the brand separated from my ownership, the brand manager should have changed the paypal account. Kmg hosting is another disbanded brand with the same scenario

I hope that clears up the confusion. Thanks.

Also the domain name and the entity of mks still belong to me but the brands are the sub entities that are disbanded.

Please read before you blindly bash people. I gave you explanations AND a 300 percent refund so this discussion is over. I'm no longer entertaining this discussion

Also the domain name and the entity of mks still belong to me but the brands are the sub entities that are disbanded.

Please read before you blindly bash people. I gave you explanations AND a 300 percent refund so this discussion is over. I'm no longer entertaining this discussion

but you seem to have a habit of setting up hosing brands and then when the heat is on close them down and start again

just look at webhostingtalk, vpsboard, lowendtalk to just name a few and search your name.

even here http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-reviews/37558-stay-away-greenvaluehost.html#post180027

The past is the past. Review threads from years and years ago don't mean anything.

If you don't like my services in this industry then simply just don't buy them and tell as many people as you want not to buy them. I don't care. I'm confident in my abilities and there's many loyal customers who are as well, and have stayed with me throughout the years and continue to do so.

One thing though is that unlike many others, I have never intentionally scammed anyone and never will. I'm always quick to financially compensate people when its appropriate

The hiring post was posted before the group of hosting companies disbanded.

The paypal account that originally took payments for rajasinet.in is mine. After the brand separated from my ownership, the brand manager should have changed the paypal account. Kmg hosting is another disbanded brand with the same scenario

I hope that clears up the confusion. Thanks.

stop making people fool . online forums have a lot of information to let people know about you.

stop making people fool . online forums have a lot of information to let people know about you.

he does not even know what the term manager means.

so Jon can understand

Brand Manager is just that someone who runs a brand. they don't own the brand, they are just employed to run it, just like a store manager. Jon N still owns the brands

Easyhostmedia, did you receive the refund for your services or is it still in the air?

Easyhostmedia, did you receive the refund for your services or is it still in the air?

yes got the refund along with 2 small payments from 2 other paypal accounts which is strange rather than from 1 account, but Art I still think the Jon N is 100% involves as all domains etc are still in his name and his past record shows he does things like this all the time