FREE WHMCS & Reseller TemplateS ★ EndUser Support ★ CloudEmail ★ SiteBuilder ★ 12 LOC

FREE WHMCS & Reseller TemplateS ★ EndUser Support ★ CloudEmail ★ SiteBuilder ★ 12 LOC

Greetings!
With 17 years in business SkyNetHosting.Net Inc. has been providing extremely reliable feature rich reseller hosting experience for our customers.
We are one of the very few hosting companies that are 100% dedicated for resellers.
Visit www.skynethosting.net
Why Choose SkyNet:
17 Long Years in business.
FREE End User Support + FREE Live Sales End User Chat Support
Resell VPS and Dedicated Servers Starting As Low As $4.95/Month
FREE Domain Reseller Account + SSL Reseller Account + Unlimited FREE SSL Certificates
Powerful LiteSpeed Servers + WordPress Cache Accelerator
Best of the Class Hardware with 40 CPU, 128GB RAM, NVMe 3D SSD Drives.
Your Own Ready Made Web Hosting Company with MyCompanyWeb
24/7 LIVE TECH Support
99.9% Uptime guarantee with SLA, your money back if your server goes down!
FREE WHMCS License + 2 Great Website Builders + Exclusive Web Hosting Templates
Auto Installer + CloudLinux + Free Legal Documents + SEO Tools
MailChannels Cloud Corporate Email (Never Worry about Server IP Blacklisting)
26 Cool Reseller Features!
★★ Special Chinese New Year Corporate VIP Hosting Offer:
+ USA Corporate VIP Reseller Plan
+ 1TB RAID-10 Pure NVMe SSD Storage > Free Upgrade to UNLIMITED
+ 25TB Premium USA Bandwidth > Free Upgrade to UNLIMITED Bandwidth
+ Host UNLIMITED cPanel Accounts - Yes!
+ Tell me More - Use Coupon: "UNLIMITED" and Get 1st MONTH 75% OFF + UNLIMITED SPACE, BANDWIDTH and CPANEL ACCOUNTS
★★ Special Chinese New Year Budget Reseller Hosting Offer:
+ Get our SUPER CHEAP UNLIMITED BUDGET RESELLER Plans for Just $1.00
+ HOST UNLIMITED CPANEL ACCOUNT + UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
+ Order "Unlimited Budget Reseller Plans" for Just $1.00 - Use Coupon: "BUDGETSDD"
★★ Special Chinese New Year Master Reseller Offer:
++ USA NVMe SSD MASTER RESELLER - USA - Resell Reseller Plans with Master Reseller Hosting
++ Use Coupon: "MASTER50" to Get 50% OFF FOR 1ST MONTH
++ Up to 260GB Raid-10 Pure NVMe SSD Storage + Unlimited Resold Sub-Reseller Storage + Resell Unlimited Reseller Accounts
++ Pay For Only What Your Clients Use - Not for What You Sell + 5TB USA Premium Bandwidth - Gig-E Port
++ Tell Me More About Master Reseller Plans with 50% Discount - Use Coupon: "MASTER50" to Get 50% OFF 1ST MONTH
★★ Special Chinese New Year Multi Location Reseller Hosting Offer - 13 Hosting Locations Under One Reseller Account
++ Up To 400GB Space
++ Up To 10000GB Transfer
++ Up To 100 cPanel Accounts
++ 13 Hosting Locations Under One Reseller Account (UK, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Netherlands, Italy, Lithuania and More
++ WHM and cPanel + Geolocation Manager
++ Tell Me More About the Multi Location Reseller Offer
★★ Resell White Label VPS and Dedicated Servers with 50% Recurring Discount -
++ Become a Corporate VIP Reseller and Resell VPS Starting from $4.95/Month and Dedicated From 39.95?Month - Tell Me More About The Offer!
★★ Don't have a Website? Kick Start Your Hosting Business with MyCompanyWeb
++ Be a Professional Hosting Provider within 24 Hours! We provide Everything You Need!
★★ All Other Reseller Hosting Locations
1. USA (Phoenix, AZ) - Use Coupon "VIP75" to get 75% DISCOUNT on USA VIP Reseller Plans.
2. UK (London) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on UK VIP Reseller Plans.
3. Netherlands (Amsterdam) - Use Coupon "VIP26" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Netherlands VIP Reseller Plans.
4. Singapore - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Singapore VIP Reseller Plans.
5. India (Mumbai) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on India VIP Reseller Plans.
6. Australia (Sydney) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Australia VIP Reseller Plans.
7. Japan (Tokyo) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Japan VIP Reseller Plans.
8. Hong Kong - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Hong Kong VIP Reseller Plans.
9. South Africa (Johannesburg) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on South Africa VIP Reseller Plans.
10. Canada (Montreal) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Canaga VIP Reseller Plans.
11. Germany (Nuremberg) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on German VIP Reseller Plans.
★★ Please feel free to talk to one of our LIVE SALES AGENTS (We are Online 24 Hours / 7 days a Week) from SkyNetHosting.Net , we will respond promptly (No Wait Time) and get the ball rolling towards a mutually beneficial partnership with you!
Recent Customer Reviews
Hi guys
I have been using Skynethosting for several months now and everything is running smoothly. They are very friendly specially on live chat which is avilable 24/7
Sometime back I was unable to pay the bills for few weeks as my clients didnt pay in time and there live chat staff was kind enough to extend my billing date by 2 weeks
I would recommend them if you are looking for reseller plans
I have been with them since Oct 2019 and they have been pretty good. Better than my last host. Customer service is good, features are good. Had a few glitches but no more so than with anyone else and they were sorted quickly. Very glad I made the move and can definitely recommend them.
I've been with SkyNetHosting since February, 2015 and I would like to say that out of every web hosting service I tried, SkyNetHosting has been a great one.
Support:
*If I talk about the help desk tickets, Billing and sales department are a bit slow in responding while Technical department is fast and they responded almost every time to my tickets in about 30 minutes or so.
*Live support is great in all the departments especially the technical department is quick in solving problems except sometimes a certain staff member (not saying name) is online but doesn't reply for so long
Pricing:
I think of all the reseller hosting providers available they have the most affordable plans for a reseller or I might have missed some other better ones but the ones I looked at, I found SkyNetHosting the best.
★★ Migrating from another host? We can transfer your accounts with zero downtime for your websites for FREE!
★★ Please feel free to talk to one of our LIVE SALES AGENTS (We are Online 24 Hours / 7 days a Week) from SkyNetHosting.Net , we will respond promptly (No Wait Time) and get the ball rolling towards a mutually beneficial partnership with you!