Zosting.com , .Net , .Org

Quite honestly I'd let the market battle it out for "value" by listing it at an auction like Flippa.

Without having the need to purchase a domain like this, if I were to think about the brandability factor, it isn't very high because there are so many other letters that can be used in a similar fashion: Josting, Kosting, Mosting, etc. So it'll come down to if someone really wants "Zosting" and nothing else. At this point I'd place registration value.

If that was a typo domain like Gosting.com with some traffic, obviously the value would positively change.

Quite honestly I'd let the market battle it out for "value" by listing it at an auction like Flippa.

Without having the need to purchase a domain like this, if I were to think about the brandability factor, it isn't very high because there are so many other letters that can be used in a similar fashion: Josting, Kosting, Mosting, etc. So it'll come down to if someone really wants "Zosting" and nothing else. At this point I'd place registration value.

If that was a typo domain like Gosting.com with some traffic, obviously the value would positively change.

Thank you for your valuable advice Artashes, you are correct,

it was on Flippa before and got great reviews.

It also generates traffic