www.simplybehosted.com

gooooogle

I use simply be hosted. They offer good deals and my web site has not been down once.

I've been using them now for about 6 months. If you pay for a yearly hosting-package you also get a free domain name.

I use simply be hosted as well, and I have to say, they are the best host I have ever used.

They offer great features at a good price, and the support is amazing. They are always friendly, kind, and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a reply to a support message!

My site has NEVER been down (as far as I know, and I check it regularly, and use it daily) and I've never had any problems

www.simplybehosted.com

I spent a long time trying to find a good host, now I found a perfect one ;)

Good to see that webmasters sometimes have good stories as well as bad about their host.

Have they changed their site design recently?
Looks different from when I last saw it but that was a while ago.
Good that their support is quick to reply, thats something I like to see in a host, as well as them being friendly, I think thats something very important.

John

PS. How much are they paying you to say this ;)

John Diver said:
Good to see that webmasters sometimes have good stories as well as bad about their host.

Have they changed their site design recently?
Looks different from when I last saw it but that was a while ago.
Good that their support is quick to reply, thats something I like to see in a host, as well as them being friendly, I think thats something very important.

John

PS. How much are they paying you to say this ;)

I find it very important for a host to be able to almost get down to understand their client, and put themselves out a lot to try and solve problems for them.

Yes, I think they have changed their site design.

If only hosts did pay you for saying good things about them ;) Just their quality of their hosting and support is enough to make me want to tell others :)

I couldnt believe it when I sent a support email to them, and before my email inbox had reloaded, a reply was there :eek:

gooooogle said:
I use simply be hosted. They offer good deals and my web site has not been down once.

I've been using them now for about 6 months. If you pay for a yearly hosting-package you also get a free domain name.

It is always good to know about the good deeds going on in the hosting world...:D

There are a lot of hosts that dont provide good services and I think most people are used to seeing bad testimonials/experiences about a host.
Im glad that people also do post the good things about a host because you dont see it too often :)