Would you want a free trial before you pay?

BlackStorm

Would you want a free trial from a hosting company before you buy a hosting account?
I didnt used to want a trial but now I would rather have a trial for a while or else just the ability to use a demo account to see what is available.

Yes, I would want a free trial but is not necessary, as long as they had some type of money back gurantee, that would be fine for me.

Well I would definitely want a trial before I pay since nowadays there are a LOT of unreliable companies out there run by teenagers on reseller accounts with poor support...I am not trying to put them down but it is the fact and then the customers take this on us the real companies which I feel is unfair.

I wouldnt offer a free trial.

From a hosts perspective, its very risky. You just never know who you are going to get on your server.

We do however offer a 30 day money back gurantee.

Does anyone agree that a 30 day money back gurantee is an acceptable replacement to a free trial?

Just curious, would appreciate some feedback...

<!--QuoteBegin-Andrew+Oct 31 2003, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Oct 31 2003, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I wouldnt offer a free trial.

From a hosts perspective, its very risky. You just never know who you are going to get on your server.

We do however offer a 30 day money back gurantee.

Does anyone agree that a 30 day money back gurantee is an acceptable replacement to a free trial?

Just curious, would appreciate some feedback... [/b][/quote]
30 day money back gurantee is the best that you can do.

The client nows that you are serious and you know that the client has the money.

I don't. The places I concidered when I got mine had a 30 day money back guaranty so if I didn't like it I could still get my money back.

<!--QuoteBegin-Andrew+Oct 31 2003, 11:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Andrew @ Oct 31 2003, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks for the feedback, Gald to hear we're doing the right thing. [/b][/quote]
No problem I hope this help you out.

i think 30 day money back guarantee is just as good, probably even better, than a trial account.
It is more secure for you, the host, and the client still gets to try EVERYTHING, they wouldnt be able to do a lot on a trial account, eg. maybe email would be disabled etc. so its more secure.

Actually, I would rather the 30 day money back gurantee instead of the free trial, gives you a longer time to try it out, you might not find something in your free trial that you don't like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8