Would you buy....

Sessionmedia

Hello,

I am thinking of rolling out a software program that I would sell through my company sessionmedia. This pc of software you would buy and download onto your computer then it would check your site for broken links create meta tags for your site and submit your site to 70,000 search engines and would also have a
check your site to see what link is the most popular, and it would also have a ftp built into it so it would like me a "add's and ends" type program for a person to use to.

So what are your comments would this be popular item to sell or a waste of space/time to sell and market to people?

My real goal was for it to be a website promotion tool so you would not have to pay all those people to submit your site to search engines and get good placements.

comments
thanks

By "good placements", how good are we talking about your software would be able to deliver?

Hello,

Well I rather not comment on that until testing is all complete but one of the features of my software is that it will check how your keywords rank with the search engines it submitted your site to, and compare it against a competitors site. So after your site is placed in search engince you can then work on getting better placement if you are not happy with your current placement in a search engine.

Also as an update I am thinking about having 3 different versions of my software so that their would be a cheap version that only has some of the features and then like a preofessional or Bussiness level software that would be geared more towards bigger sites or online bussinesses.
Anyhow plz list your comments and ideas thanks

I would say making this software in a couple of available version is the best thing to have.

As for me, so far this kind of software (if its really that smart and it performs well) sounds very appealing to me. Basically, why pay SEO charges if your software is able to simulate it.

Good luck in the project,