Wierdest thing on google!

kylespringer

Ok, I followed some seo stuff, got my site listed on google, now it's not there anymore when you type in integrahost. It just dissipeared off the search? Why would google put it on there and then take it off?

For starters, you have a page redirect to your index1.php page. As far as I know...Googlebot won't like that.

IMO, google has become way to complicated to figure out. I would just optimize your site in good general SEO terms for all search engines, avoid any "spamming" techniques (I'm not saying you are using any) and don't worry about google to much.

harryhood said:
IMO, google has become way to complicated to figure out. I would just optimize your site in good general SEO terms for all search engines, avoid any "spamming" techniques (I'm not saying you are using any) and don't worry about google to much.
There is nothing complex about google. They base everything off of back links. If your able to get quality back links to sites that are ranked upon highly by google then you will benefit. For other search engines you work on Keyword Density. For instance talkwebhosts.com is ranked high on MSN.com for the phrase web hosting forum, infact it is on the first page. Optimizing your site takes time and dedication. Nothing is too complex in the SEO world. It is not rocket engineering! :p

I AGREE 100% In a matter of one month. I have managed to get to #128 on the keyword "free domain hosting" on yahoo. Thats pretty good I think. I am going to even get higher hopefully. I do this to learn and for enjoyment. It's like a good challenge. Screw crossword puzzles!

TheReason said:
There is nothing complex about google. They base everything off of back links. If your able to get quality back links to sites that are ranked upon highly by google then you will benefit. For other search engines you work on Keyword Density. For instance talkwebhosts.com is ranked high on MSN.com for the phrase web hosting forum, infact it is on the first page. Optimizing your site takes time and dedication. Nothing is too complex in the SEO world. It is not rocket engineering! :p

Of course backlinks are very important to google rankings, However I disagree on just how straight forward getting decent rankings in google is. There are other factors, such as how long a domain has been in existence which google must take into consideration in it's ranking algorithm.

Kicked Off MSN

I was number 2 in MSN there were 8 million pages under me and wallaaaaaaa i am not there anymore. My site only comes up with some lower keywords but the thing i can't understand is why would i come up under lower searched keywords and my main site is totally gone.Can you guys provide me with some information why this would happen?
Thanx,
Bobby

If you do something that displeases G00gle, you get kicked down a notch. If you have a severe violation, you go back to the sandbox for a few months.

It is when you are not kicked off or anything, but your listings will never show on the top few pages of anything competetive; effectually "buried" under the listings of other domains.

Yo

I Would Keep Getting New Links To Your Page From Link Directories And Other Sites Putting Your Link In There Site. Try To Keep The Outgoing Links From Your Site To Someone Site To A Minium. Always Have Unique Content On Your Page Because Google Hates Anyone Who Copies Content From Pages And Pastes It On Theres. The Biggest Tool You Should Be Using Is Your Stats Program This Will Help You Redesign Your Site So It Fits Exactly What People Want, What Pages They Stay On And So On. If You Do The Opposite Of What I Told You Your Traffic Might Only Come From Msn. At First When I Started I Got To Page 4 In Google Which If Your In Top 10 In Google Your The Bomb. I Got To Number 2 For 9 Million Searches For That Keyword Without Paying A Dime. It Took Long Hrs Of Submitting To Link Directories Which Is alright I guess, But I Did Not Want To Spend Money To Be On Pr 9 Sites. So Just From Doing What I Said I Have 30,000 Visitors A Day, Which Really For This 1 Small Site Is Awesome. So Then You Get That All Taken Care Of Then You Add Google Adsence To Your Page And Then You Can Be Making $200.00 To $1000.00 Dollars A Month With Only Investing About A Month Of Hard Work Into Submitting To Link Directories And Keepking Them Up To Date, Because If Your Links Start To Die You Will Be Punished From Google, Yahoo, And Aol, Msn Loves Everybody Right Now. I Hope This Helps You To Get On The Right Track And Make Money Without Needing It. If You Really Take The Time To Do So It Is A Win Win Situation.

jonium said:
What's sandbox ?

The google sandbox is an effect that webmasters see when submitting their site to google, basically google hold you site without pagerank for upto 6 months...

search google for more examples and a detailed explaination.