Whoiscart

Same here Mark
It got it around 2 months ago I think and its great.
I can't really work out the template files, I think they are pretty complicated and there is a lot you can't do to integrate it with your site design, but apart from that I would give it a thumbs up :)

The only thing I am having problems with is the final.php file. I updated my paypal details on the Control Panel but it still has the default ones when you click on the paypal button. I tried to edit the final.php file but it's encripted. Any ideas what I do?

If your using the control panel it shouldn't effect the theme files, but thats the only thing I can think of.
When you change the settings in the control panel, do they stay changed when you refresh and view it in the control panel again?
I haven't had any problems with my settings sticking, been working since the first time I installed it until the latest updates

Try posting on the whois.cart forums, the support is great there and Im sure they can find the answer and help you fix it

It normally doesn't take them long to reply to any support questions

EDIT: I just done a search on their forums and couldn't find anything for your problem

How easy is it to configure the domain registrar?

John

EDIT FOR CLARITY

For example, can you just place a link to your own registration system? Or does it require the use of one of their APIs?

From what I know...You have to use one of their APIs, I could be wrong though.

I have stopped using whois.cart, it was getting too difficult and I found out I lost customers because the signup process was too difficult so I have removed it totally now.

If you have whois.cart the forums are a great resource for finding answers, most have already been asked.

Yes it is flash, firefox is my default browser and it seems to be working fine here :confused:
I use a totally custom solution now, both for ordering, billing and account management.

Works out a lot better and is far easier for both me and customers to understand and use.

I just finished installing flash for firefox. Then I was able to view it.

Odd that it doesn't ask, like netscape used to.

John