WHMCS integration and accounting

HometownServers

I use Xero for accounting, but I have experience in Quickbooks and Wave and gnucash, but copying and pasting every invoice and customer data is relentless. Anybody have any good experience with integrating WHMCS with any accounting software?

I think if WHMCS made a little more effort adding expense history at least, it would be 100% better!

Then you can get accurate reports on costs and profit margins, which always helps!

If you just use paypal, paypal has a good amount of information that can be downloaded but unfortunately if you have too many clients it can get ridiculous.

There is a web service called KashFlow. Free 14-day trial and then it's $18.00 USD per mo. after the trial.

This software is great. It integrates directly with WHMCS via a module. Once the module is configured in your WHMCS it will run as part of the cronjob that WHMCS runs. It will copy over new invoices and mark them as paid.

It will also integrate with a PayPal account. I didn't get a chance to play around with this part of the integration much.

I really suggest giving it a good look over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost