WHMCS Domain Module for prices needed

SonWebHost

Account Disabled
I am looking for a domain registrar that intergrates with whmcs so I do not have to enter the prices to each domain dose enom or reseller club have such a module. Thanks

Yes I did look at this, so I would be able to use the prices on re-seller club and import them into whmcs, have you used it before or now

I used them and the only thing is you can enable module of resellerclub it comes default with WHMCS and you need to set domain TLD names and their pricing manually . Your user/customer can manage dns records ns etc everything from WHMCS itself.

You may ask for WHMCS to provide you assistant to resolve your issue on urgent basis and may also guide you well about the best integration of a domain whois module.

If I get this right, Why would anyone want to inherit prices from their reseller? How hard can it be to set up prices for your domains in WHMCS to want to just import them? I guess I just love hard work hehehehe

If I get this right, Why would anyone want to inherit prices from their reseller? How hard can it be to set up prices for your domains in WHMCS to want to just import them? I guess I just love hard work hehehehe

It is easy

get an account with one of the registrars on here yourdomain.com/whmcs/configregistrars.php and then set the prices up on here yourdomain.com/whmcs/configdomains.php

Exactly my point. Its too easy to set up that someone shouldn't be looking for shortcuts

any all these that think they are getting a good deal by signing up through WHMCS to Resellerclub or ENOM as a sub reseller. ( although i was one), but then i looked at resellerclub direct and all i had to do was pay a £30 join fee, which was credited to your resellerclub account ( so in effect cost you nothing to join) and now i can sell domains cheaper than what i had to pay WHMCS for domains, which means i can offer them cheaper to clients.

In the long term you are either losing revenue or are selling more expensive because you thought the shortcut was actually a good deal

9/10 clients will get domains from

123-reg
namecheap
godaddy etc.

but still a host should offer domains that you can compete on price. As i have my own resellerclub account now i can compete and offer some domains cheaper than the 3 i name above.
i opened up my whmcs domain account ( still active) and looked at prices and could never compete with the main domain providers.