What to do if a client posts negative stuff about a company on a website?

You have to put yourself in there shoes and solve there problem or issue. Offer compensation. And most importantly to prevent this from happening always be at your best and offer quality services.

According to me, the solution would be to resolve the issue with the client amicably.
But, some clients never agree to have mutually agreeable solution. Then you can't do much other than stating your side of the story. If you are a very big host, you may try spending some money as suggested by handsonhosting.

If it is a rightful complaint than you should deal with it by catering well to the customer's needs. If its a spam then you can report his post to google or any other search engine which lists his post.

I just wanted to post my two cents as I've had this problem once or twice a few years back. The fact is that you can't please everyone, but you also shouldn't mold your company to benefit someone else unless it will make the rest of your customers happy.

Just take negative stuff as constructive criticism. See if they are correct in their claims or just making things up and act on it.

Funny ! Why is this permitted on this forum?

For those who are really looking for an answer, I think that free speech is free speech. If the info is incorrect, contact the webmaster and explain the situation. This goes to say you need to document all your conversations with all your users. Make your sentence clear when you answer and leave emotion out of it.

Share your side of the story and apologize for the issues that encountered. Go out of your way to make it right for the client. They usually end up giving you another chance :)

Re :

If someone post negative post about company , we have to get back to that person what problem he/she facing, Try to solve their problem if problem is Genuine.

Theres not much you can do but give your side of the story. If the issue is your fault owe up to it and fix it. Be honest.