What do you think these domains are worth?

setrahost

Hi there!

I have a few domains and was looking for input on what you think their values are.

Signupinfo.com

Hoihi.com

Snarzy.com

Does Hoihi mean anything in any language?

Snarzy has some slang connotation, which can be fun, but I just don't see much value behind it.

There isn't much value for these domains so try to sell them in through marketplace like Flippa/Sedo.

Note:- Forums are always the good option for quick sell though. :)

Does Hoihi mean anything in any language?

Snarzy has some slang connotation, which can be fun, but I just don't see much value behind it.

Ho'ihi is a hawaiin word for 'respect'

There isn't much value for these domains so try to sell them in through marketplace like Flippa/Sedo.

Note:- Forums are always the good option for quick sell though. :)

For sure, i've been meaning to do that. I've received offers on signupinfo, I just don't really know what to value it at or see as acceptable

If you want to receive the best chance to sell the names for most value, follow the same strategy professional domain brokers use. Understand who the potential buyer could be and approach them directly, sell them the vision to how the name could benefit them, alongside a few arguments why this particular domain can be great for them.

If you go the traditional path, you will either sell the names for a much lower amount or not sell at all, as none of these .coms grasp mass market in volume of keyword searches.

Forums are a good option as most of them will be live there and will atleast see if they need those for any purpose. Other than that if you need good returns you may have to hire professional domain brokers or sites which is meant for the same. No other options will give you better returns.

Forums are a good option as most of them will be live there and will atleast see if they need those for any purpose. Other than that if you need good returns you may have to hire professional domain brokers or sites which is meant for the same. No other options will give you better returns.

Unfortunately most professional brokers are unlikely to take upon selling a domain if they do not see it being sold for at least an $X amount.
My gut feeling says the above names are not in that premium category, in spite of them being .com domains.