What do you think about this?

Ahhhhh!!! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! ;)

Might want to tone the colours down a touch, but that's just me. However, if you intend keeping the colour scheme, at least make the blue text readable! At the moment it's very difficult to make out against the cyan background.

Too graphically intensive for my liking.

Hmmm...this sounds like I'm really slating your efforts - I'm not! Just trying to offer constructive criticism. :)

I would keep your original layout... however I would clean it up a bit.

You need your site to have a uniform font... you seem to have a lot of fonts being used. You need to take all the banners and company icons off (Storm pay, paypal, cisco, redhat, etc) they are cluttering the page and taking too much of your users attention. You want the attention to be to your companies services and other important information.

Take the Cpanel image out that is on the left hand side... the colors of the background stand out too much... it doesnt go well with your theme.

Make your logo in the top left and the "Matrix internet solutions...we offer the internet.." a max of 3 colors. I would Keep the two arrows -><- and make the blue/green (same as the rest of the site) then have "Matrix Solutions" in either black of #666666 colored font.

Make your buttons on the left "Dedicated, forums" have the same look as your helpdesk button. The help desk button looks nice and stands out.... the other 2 look like you cropped it off another image... and blue/yellow arent the main colors of your site. They are green/darkblue/orange.

Other than that it looks rather good... I like the images/layout of the top part. Looks clean. If you were to remove all those icons on the bottom (you are basically advertising for them for free) you would cut your page size in half and make it look bolder... it will also help on page load time.

if you need any help to fix up the site let me know. I have 5 days of no work starting on Wednesday and could spend 30-45mins helping you clean it up.

Good luck to ya matrix!

It has been brought to my attention that some of your images on your site may have been lets say.. 'borrowed' from my website.. was just wondering if this is true, did you get things from my companies website?

Well,

I'm thinking to change the Header, I don't think that it seems like a Business Layout, is more like a Gaming one, don't you think?