What do you look for in a shared host?

GamesCreation

When you are going through looking for a shared host, what are the things that are mosti mportant to you?

For me, a host needs to have good support, well designed site (good grammar, language etc.), know what they're doing (IE not 1gb of space 100gb of bandwidth for $2 a month)

For me its the support!
After a while from ordring your hosting account you will not access the host site at all but from time to time you will have a question or need a help with something for sure you will want it solved in a quickly & friendly way! :)

I'm lucky int hat I rarely have problems, but when I do, my host always solves them very quickly and is pretty friendly about it :) but the FAQ can normally solve most problems IE when they move Imagemagick or something

GamesCreation said:
I'm lucky int hat I rarely have problems, but when I do, my host always solves them very quickly and is pretty friendly about it :)
You are so luck then ;)
GamesCreation said:
but the FAQ can normally solve most problems IE when they move Imagemagick or something
yeah, I agree with this :)

The problem is, a lot of people dont tend to bother reading the faq, which creates a lot more work for the host answering obvious questions that have been answered before

Some people are really stupid though, when you ahve in big heading bold red writing READ THE FAQ first at the top of every support page, hardly anyone even goes to the faq. Cant they read or do they just think they are special and dont get problems other people do?