What are you thoughts & opinions on these names?

Julio

Hello,

Can I have your thoughts & opinions on these names?

Jokes.Games
Arcade.Directory
ArcadeGratis.com -- ( Free Arcade )
Fotografias.studio ( Photos Studio )
Jugar.pro -- ( Play Professional )
Gratis.nyc -- ( Free NYC )
NewYorkClan.com
Paitos.com -- ( My nickname without the S but also a typo for Patios )
VideoJuego.tech -- ( Video Game Tech )
VoiceServer.co
VoiceServers.co -- I tried getting into the voice server hosting service but a month after I started I saw that it wasn't for me.

Thank YOU! for reading.

What are you upto ? Is this all your sites ?

Hello nixtree,

Don't know what you mean by what am I upto.

Yes they are my names I'm not sure which one I want to develop next since I'm not going to resell voice servers anymore.

Yes they are my names I'm not sure which one I want to develop next

So if we were to say we like Paitos.com the most, does it mean you are going to develop it next? :rolleyes2

This cannot serve as the sole decision for which domain to develop next. You have to assess which topic you know most about, then research which domain name has the best opportunity to rank well with and proceed with it.

So if we were to say we like Paitos.com the most, does it mean you are going to develop it next? :rolleyes2

This cannot serve as the sole decision for which domain to develop next. You have to assess which topic you know most about, then research which domain name has the best opportunity to rank well with and proceed with it.
Agreed, but I'm going to say Jokes.Games anyway. Good luck with whatever you go with.

Thank you both for the replies!

Yes that's kinda what I look for when I ask about thoughts & opinions. My niche is more gaming so I stick with that most.

SenseiSteve the jokes name is my favorite because it has both of what I like most. Years ago I had a turnkey joke site that I liked a lot.

If you have a wife or girlfriend, or both lol, why don't you ask them? My husband showed me a domain one time and I laughed at him when I saw it.

I asked him where he got it and how much did you pay for it. He said I got it on Ebay for$.99 cents. He said he was going to resell it and I did laugh at him then.

He resold it on Ebay for $75.00.

I don't question his domain abilities anymore.

Last edited:
LOL!

I might get the same reaction from my family members as well since they don't know anything about domain names. :)