webhostglobe.com

easyhostmedia

Hi
so after issues looking for a host to run private websites i come across webhostglobe.com
they looked got and good reviews.

It is a pity they have no idea what a cancellation request is.

after I ordered on 2nd May i have not been able to login to WHM as i got various errors.

i submitted a cancellation request on 03/05/2018 21:38 for immediate cancellation
but they for some reason just ignored this and removed it

only for them to send this in the ticket

Hello,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. The migration process was earlier completed but resulted in some issues between the syncing and updating of your accounts with our server, thus resulting in you not able to login.

We are currently working to resolve this and will update you.

Thank you for your patience.

so i replied with this

Hi
I will be placing a cancellation request for this as i need my main domain moved ASAP.

then i got this

Hello,

The issue has been resolved.

It was caused by the cpmove-easyhost.tar.gz restore file copying the settings from your old host.

Thank you for your patience.

and i replied with

http://***.***.**.**:2086/

just gives me this

This site can’t be reached
***.***.**.** took too long to respond.
Search Google for ***.***.**.** 2086
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

so my cancellation request still stands, but i see someone at you ends has removed the cancellation request without my authority.

only to get

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please try to login at https://***.***.**.**:2087
Username: *******
Password: ************

Let us know if you still face issue logging in.

Thank you

my reply was

Hi
No i just get

This site can’t be reached
***.***.**.** took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

so dont get the chance to login

and they just kept stating the same thing until they told me to try to login using the server hostname, which i tried and failed so i sent them this

Hi
It seems to linger in authenticating and then shows

A network error occurred during your login request. Please try again. If this condition persists, contact your network service provider.

i sent them another cancel request on 04/05/2018 14:34 and they just ignored this and the account still shows

There is an outstanding cancellation request for this product/service

even though i stated i wanted this cancelled immediate

i then sent an ticket to their billing dept telling them to honour my cancel request and refund me under their 30 day MBG.
I got the refund this morning, so replied to the support ticket with

Hi
I place my cancel request TWICE which you seem to ignore.

I was not able to access my WHM, so i found a new host and gave him the exact same cpmove files i gave you and i was up and running within a couple of hrs without issue.

I have been refunded (see ticket 121876), so you can close my account

i think i have been very patient waiting 5 days and not getting any service

but they just reply with

Hi,

We are extending one month of free hosting to you.

You should be able to access your WHM with the correct credentials.

Please let us know your current IP address if you still can't access.

Thank you.

i already gave them my IP which is static, so wont change, i even check using the login details they gave me and still fails

I cannot understand why they just cant accept a simple cancellation request.

maybe their rep on here can shed light onto why they dont understand what a cancellation request is.

WOW
still after telling them i have now got a new host that manged to get everything up and running withing a couple hrs they still send me this

Hi Terry,

This IP address has already been unblocked.

We are unable to re-create the login issue which you are facing.

From your earlier screenshots, we noticed that you are using auto-fill for the username. Can you try entering the username and password manually?

If the issue persists, please also try logging in to WHM through Incognito Mode (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464)

Another alternative is to use a different machine connected on a different network to login.

We are keeping your current account active in the meantime.

Thank you.

anyone got any ideas how i can get the message across to them i dont want their services i have a new host

update
i got this ( they sent me a demo login, but not bothered as i found other host)

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your reply.

We are working to identify the root cause of your login issue.

Are you able to login to the new demo account we created?

Thank you.

so i sent them this in reply

not interested
I submitted a cancel request and received refund.
and closed the ticket

only for them to reply with

Hi,

We have provided you with a month of free hosting due to the issues which you have faced.

Let us know if you are able to login to the demo account which we have created for you.

Thank you.

They clearly don't understand was Cancel means.

looks like i am just going to have too ignore them and any further invoices they send

They are persistent. Yipes!

they eventually got the message when i told them once again

why should i bother with the demo account i cancelled and you refunded me, i have new host so dont want your service.

they sent me this

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the update.

We wish you all the best with your new host.

Just to close this loop, were you able to login to the new demo account?

which also included the details of the demo account.

i just closed the ticket again without even replying.

Now i cant logon to the clientarea, so they eventually got the message.

They are persistent. Yipes!

That's pretty incredible indeed.
I am sure they had good intentions with fixing the issue and also providing a free month of hosting for the bad initial experience. I don't mind getting to the bottom of the problem, but you've asked for the cancellation quite a number of times. As a provider, you cannot just not address such a request the first time someone brings it up.

I don't mind getting to the bottom of the problem, but you've asked for the cancellation quite a number of times. As a provider, you cannot just not address such a request the first time someone brings it up.
Yes same here, I may have helped them if they had not clearly ignored my cancellation request even removing the first 1 off my account.

If i got a cancellation request then yes i would email/message the client to see if their was anything i could help sort the issue out, but if they still say they wanted to cancel then i would accept that and move on.

They also stated
It was caused by the cpmove-easyhost.tar.gz restore file copying the settings from your old host.

but i gave all the exact same cpmove files to my new host (gnu-host.com)
i gave him the cpmove files at Monday, May 7th, 2018 (20:02) and they replied at Monday, May 7th, 2018 (20:20) to say all been migrated. i then was able to access whm without issue

but i gave all the exact same cpmove files to my new host (gnu-host.com)
i gave him the cpmove files at Monday, May 7th, 2018 (20:02) and they replied at Monday, May 7th, 2018 (20:20) to say all been migrated. i then was able to access whm without issue

Glad we were able to help you out with this :)