Web Hosting Request for Popular Community Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Hello,

I was administrator of one music community board, actually, community board about Metal. That was the only one community board about that kind of music in Serbia. It was on Serbian language and I hosted it on some free webhosts with many limits. That webhosts were very slow, also. For 3 (three) days my forum got 80 active users and more than 800 posts! That was really cool, and when the administrators of those free webhosts saw that community board's users are growing, they simply deleted my account. And , Serbs are waiting for me to pay webhosting and domain. I don't have enough money for that.. I will get some to pay domain, but for hosting - I really don't have.. So I am here, hoping that someone will help us.

Bandwith for that 3 days was 300mb..
Database was 2mb.. [I accidentally did backup about 15 mins before they deleted account, thanks God!]
Sometimes, about 10 users are online at same time [record is 20].. That's all cause our quallity and cause there is no place like this in Serbia.

I need:

Space: 200-250mb
Bandwith: 5-10gb
MySQL
PHP Support
20 E-Mail Addresses
FTP Access
Control Panel
Few subdomains [for every case]

I can offer you text link and/or banner in bottom of every forum page.

You can contact me on MSN dragon@linuks.us or via e-mail slayer@neobee.net ...

Expecting your fast answer,
Dragon.

I forgot to say that we expect much more users when we start advertising. We got 80 users for 3 days without any ADS!!! I think I don't have to say you anything else, most important fact is that is only community board in Serbia for that kind of music.

P.S. As in my previous post is written, in exchange I'll put text link and/or banner in every page of forum + I can do something for you [we can make deal].

Expecting your fast answer,
Thanks,
Dragon.

Last edited:
As I said free webhost companies deleted my hosting accounts and board is not online. Database, styles and other things are on my computer waiting for hosting. You may contact me via MSN or E-Mail if you want more informations.. Or you may ask here?

E-Mail: slayer@neobee.net
MSN: dragon@linuks.us

Status
Not open for further replies.