Web Hosting Companies Needed

Spearseven

WHAT WE NEED

Established and respected Internet marketing firm is introducing a new associate marketing program designed for established web hosting companies. This is a commissioned based with annual residual income program with absolutely NO selling involved. We are NOT selling you anything. You are NOT selling anything.

What our Associate Marketing Program Will Do For You

This new associate marketing program, designed specifically for web hosting companies will do these three things:

Enhance your existing service offerings to include a service that at least 70% of your business hosting clients either need now or will within the next 12-24 months.

Create a new profit center for your company that will increase the amount of profit you currently make on a single business hosting client.

Most importantly, you will accomplish these things without any cost to you and without adding a single hour to your staff’s workload on any given day, week, or month.

Who We Are

Our firm is a full service Search Engine Marketing firm whose primary service is organic Search Engine Optimization and Maintenance of small business websites. Bottom line, we get small business websites Page 1 listings on the major search engines where they will be seen by potential customers.
Now it is important to understand that we are not a typical SEO provider. Most providers in our industry target big companies with big advertising budgets. In doing so, they make their services utterly unaffordable to the small business owner. We cater only to the small business owner, do it at affordable rates, get their business website the same web ranking results as the big companies get - Page One positions on the major search engines AND we GUARANTEE our service with a FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! No one in the SEO industry can match our price and guarantee. If they can, they certainly have not publicized it anywhere.

Here is how the program works.

We provide you with a promotional email that you simply send to your business customer base. This email is of course promoting our SEO/SEM services for their website, but at a SIGNIFICANT discount off of our already incredibly low fee. Depending on your preferences, you can design your own promotional email to your customer base as often as you like, or as little as once per quarter. As an associate marketing program member with our firm you are required to send at least one promotional email to each business client once per quarter. Each time you email this promotion to your business customers they are given a "discount code" worth $495 off our usual $1995 first year fee. So needless to say, anyone you refer to us that signs up for our SEO services saves them $500, and earns you a significant commission.

For each business customer you send us that signs up for our services, we will pay you a $250 commission. Additionally, each year that a customer subsequently renews their now $995 annual contract with us, you will receive a $125 renewal commission. So obviously, the more clients you send our way that sign up for our services, the more our associate marketing program adds to your company’s total annual revenues. The best part is, you do not have to sell anything or provide any customer service. WE HANDLE EVERYTHING with the potential client. All you do is act as a marketing conduit by sending out a promotional email, a minimum of once per quarter to your business clients.

But, our program does not stop there. Once you refer your sixth client to us for our SEO/SEM service, you will become your own seventh referral which entitles you to your choice of the following:. We will either, (Option #1) enroll your website in our SEO/SEM program for a year for free; a $1995 value OR (Option #2) pay you a one time $1500 commission. But, our program still does not stop there. If you choose Option #1 (1 Year SEO/SEM Service) and you desire for us to continue your website SEO your subsequent annual renewal costs are a mere $870 ($995 (standard renewal cost) minus $125 (Equivalent to annual residual commission). If you choose Option #2, you will still continue to receive annually $125 in residual commissions. So no matter how you slice it, you end up making significant income on the first six clients your promotional emails send us - whether it is in commissions plus our free SEO/SEM services or it is in commissions paid to directly to you. And yes, this will all be in a binding agreement!

What next

If this associate marketing program interests you, then simply email me. I will contact you to answer any additionally questions you may have. If, after this conversation you want to become a cost free associate marketing partner I will send you a copy of our associate program partnership agreement. You then simply print and sign the contract, make yourself a copy for your file, and rush the original with your signature back to us. As soon as we receive your signed agreement, we will contact you to let you know that we have received it, assign you your Agent number and discount code and forward you the promotional email that you will use to begin marketing this service to your clients. If you choose to customize this promotional email as I discussed earlier we will be happy to work with you to customize it.

This is our offer. No additional strings attached and no costs to you. The choice is now yours. Email me for additional information at steveslater@mmgseo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
MLM Spam. What next?

Sorry, but I have too much respect for my clients to send them your spam.

Well... if you spend enough time in "internet marketing circles" and talk with marketing gurus... this is what happens... All that hype can get under your skin and eventually affect your brain. It happened to me, but I'm cured now. :)