Web hosting and domain request (medium sized community site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVSoftware

Hello,
I had a community board hosted on various free servers, and well i was not satisfied with any of them. They always missing some features... one has database limit to 2 mb, another is too slow (2 mitutes loading one page), or it has really huge advertisments. I have temporarly shutted down my board until I find some reliable hosting. I receive tons of emails, asking when the board will be online again.
It's medium sized community (i had about 70 members and 800 posts in two weeks). There was a lot of categories so members could talk about everything. So... I'm sick of free hostings, and i kindly ask you if you can sponsor my board. I can place a 120x60 banner on left side of index page, and a text link or same banner on bottom of every other page.

What i need:
domain name (funzone-forum.org)
200 MB Web space
2-5 GB Bandwidth
php
mysql with at least one database
20 subdomains
20 emails
and 2 ftp accounts
cpanel

board has 150-200 new posts and few new users per day.

Please answer soon...

you can reach me on msn messenger (dvsoftware at hotmail dot com)
or email (najed2512 at yahoo dot com)
you can also answer here or on PM

no that free web hosts doesn't have any stats. I can tell you that i had more than 70 members and more than 800 posts in less then two weeks. Also i must tell that my board was moved from one server to another, many times, so there was a big downtimes... and after that members still visited the board, and called their friends to join too. Numbers of members increased each day. If you want, i'll se if i can setup my board somewhere with latest backup, so you can see. Note that this is not english board.

i have set up my board, with latest backup (yesterday, when i closed it), so you can see. I will post some stats, about registrations, posts, etc...
there is 600 posts, because server crashed and i could not recover data, so i'm using latest backup.

www.fun-zone.co.sr

Last edited:
here is screenshots of stats, before crash

Attachments

• registrations.jpg
    registrations.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 11
  • topics.jpg
    topics.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 7
  • posts.jpg
    posts.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
I think it would be best if you purchase the domain name yourself. I don't think many hosts are going to jump at paying for your domain. :dknow: But thats just my opinion

ok, i think i can afford buying a domain name, but not right now. I will be satisfied with subdomain (me.yourhostingcompany.com) or directory (yourhostingcompany.com/me) for beginning. Just leave me option to update nameservers and domain later.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.