We have A Very Strange VPS Client

It really weirdo :) Did you check about your support or anything that makes them react strongly like that!

Its not about our support as the client has never sought our support and has never responded to our requests. In fact as an update he now ordered two more VPS with us. we are waiting to see at the end of month if he will still behave the same.

Ya maybe he just doesn't care to understand he can just renew or maybe he is playing a money back policy or something. That is odd and a lot of work just for the same thing over and over.

Interestingly he doesn't qualify for the money back since he has been with us technically for over a year

What if you were to just ask why he does that? You can spin in in such a way that perhaps you can come up with a better and/or custom solution for him that will cater to his specific needs?

What if you were to just ask why he does that? You can spin in in such a way that perhaps you can come up with a better and/or custom solution for him that will cater to his specific needs?

Well you can not do that for a client who wont answer your emails. We took the trouble to alter his password to get him to talk to us all he did was request a reset and move on without ever responding to our mails. We had to let him be!

Well you can not do that for a client who wont answer your emails.

That in itself is strange as to why does he not reply to you, although we all have clients like that.

I have a reseller who is on an annual payment plan and in the last 8 years he has only contacted me once and that was 4 years ago when he wanted to change payment methods.
I have had no reason to contact him regarding any issues and i know he gets all service emails as i get email receipts from his email address.

I suppose you have checked your ip's aren't on e-mail blacklists after he has finished with them? It could also be he just wants a clean system once a month and doesn't know how to reinstall.

We make sure all of our customers have valid phone numbers. Have you tried phoning him ?

Can I add on that I too think this is particularly strange. He doesn't seem to be creating any issues other than a keen interest in why he is doing this. :dknow: