WAP websites

BlackStorm

Have you ever hosted a WAP website or has anyone ever asked if they can host a WAP site, maybe as part of a full HTML site.

I use WAP every now and again for email when Im not at a PC but I dont know of many sites so doubt many people would be hosting WAP sites but just interested to know :)

Did you have any issues if you have hosted a WAP site?

Thanks

I havent dealt with any WAP sites yet... but I think in the near future it may get a little more popular when most phones are color and when phone plans include cheap web browsing.

At the minute I get 300 free minutes but on my main phone the WAP has a lot of problems..
Always have to use an older phone to get my email.

It will become more popular when G3 is out which will be a lot faster than there is at the minute.
Its also like the GPRS which is always connected, you just pay for data transfer

My cellphone is too old for the internet I think, it has email on it though, costs me a fortune if I were to use it..

If someone asked, and I could do it, I would host a WAP page, don't see why not.

<!--QuoteBegin-gooooogle+Oct 23 2003, 10:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gooooogle @ Oct 23 2003, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> WAP sites can be hosted on any host that hosts HTML. [/b][/quote]
If you didn't host HTML, would you even be a webhost?